Kiah Country Gardens Bed & Breakfast is located in Kiah around 15 minutes drive from Eden. We are halfway between Sydney and Melbourne and three and a half hours from Canberra
Eden - Drive only 15 min
Pambula - Drive only 20 min
Merimbula - Drive only 25 min
Bega - Drive only 55min
What to do when you arrive
- Relax and enjoy the ambience of the surroundings.
- Bring along your tennis balls and rackets and enjoy a game of tennis near by.
- Bring along your canoe or kayak and go for a paddle on the wonderful Towamba River, explore up and down, view the many bird life species and trek to the mouth of Twofold bay.
- Explore the beautiful gardens or take a bush walk in the local national parks
- Enjoy a stroll to the river, take a dip or walk along the sand banks taking in the scenery and wonderful bird life.
- Explore the areas up and down the Sapphire Coast. Visit remarkable places like Green cape Lighthouse, Davidson Whaling Station, Boyd's Tower, National Parks, Local Beaches, Local Markets (Sunday mornings) and one of a few local museums.
There are many great options that enable you to enjoy your time here on the Sapphire Coast, take a break at Magic Mountain in Merimbula, Get on board a local whale or dolphin watching vessel and get close to the whales and dolphins, take in the essence of nature in one of many surrounding National Parks or simply relax in the sun by the river or close by at secluded beaches. E.g. Boydtown beach.
Fine dining and spectacular seafood at it's freshest is available at many local restaurants and cafe's in Eden, Merimbula and Tathra or purchase some fresh fish or meat and some yummy salad or simply prepare your own and have a romantic bbq evening at Kiah Country Gardens.
Things to do
- Bush Walking - National Parks, State Forests, Old Gold mines & Beaches.
- Fishing - Deep Sea Charters & Local River, Beach & Lake Fishing.
- Boat Hire - Merimbula Marina.
- Joy Flights - Merimbula Air Services.
- Whale and dolphin Watching - Seasonal Oct, Nov, Dec Eden & Merimbula.
- Beautiful Beaches - the entire Sapphire Coast has wonderful beaches.
- Scuba Diving - Try Diving with local operators
- Snorkelling - Local beaches offer some wonderful scenery under the surface.
- Rivers - Beautiful riverside picnic spots
- Historic towns and villages - Visit the past
- Museum - Eden Whale Museum is a great place
- Clubs & Hotels - Many local venues.
- Restaurants - Seafood fresher than you can imagine, many local restaurants.
- Golf - beautiful local golf courses
- Local Markets - The Sapphire Coast hosts one village market every Sunday.
- Local Wineries - Although a drive away our local wineries are a must for wine lovers.
We have many well known attractions close by that are a short but enjoyable scenic drive away.
Port Of Eden
Sapphire Coast - Eden
Cat-Balou Cruises Eden
Eden Killer Whale Museum
Freedom Charters Eden